- Ready-to-use Mont St Michel Mud.
- May help relieve bone & joint disorders and chronic tendon & ligament issues.
- Soothes joints after heavy work or competition; ideal for general joint maintenance in senior horses.
- Use on neck or cervicals, hocks, stifles, fetlocks, along the spine. Do not use on open sores (the sea salt will sting).
- Rich in calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Apply in a medium layer and allow to dry completely, then rinse. Do not cover or wrap product.
- Can be left on overnight.
NOTE: Lid is heat-sealed and quite difficult to remove the first time
See our video on how to open