What is EQUITHALASSO?
EQUINE ALGOTHERAPY – An innovation in the health and fitness management of the horse
EquiThalasso is an equine product collection made exclusively from natural raw materials extracted from the sea. These drug-free, high quality, lab-certified products provide a variety of treatments tailored to your horse’s specific needs in performance or recovery.
- Prepares joints and tendons to help prevent sprains and strains from heavy work or competition
- Helps to detoxify, reduce tension and soothe muscles and tissues
- Made from natural products from the sea
- 100% non-drug so there is zero interaction with blood/urine testing
- Certified by high-quality European laboratories
How can it benefit my horse?
Before competition or heavy work:
Helps to physically prepare the muscles and joints for the increased level and duration of activity
- Removes muscle tension to facilitate movement and impulsion
- Prepares joints and tendons to help prevent sprains and strains
Aids and accelerates recovery
- Eliminates the toxins that build up post-exertion
- Eliminates muscle tension and muscle soreness
- Soothes limbs and tissues: heat, swelling, strains
Products & Information
The Origin of Thalassotherapy
- The principle behind Thalassotherapy is that repeated immersion in seawater, marine mud, and protein-rich algae helps restore the body’s natural chemical balance.
- When immersed in seawater, the body absorbs the minerals it needs through the skin: trace elements of magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium and iodide.
- The use of seawater for therapeutic benefits dates back to the Romans, who also loved soaking in hot mineral springs.
- Modern thalassotherapy was pioneered in France, which continues to have more thalassotherapy spas than any other country.